over 2 years ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To carry out the service and maintenance to a range of Access Control Security systems and to undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance to these systems.
- To ensure that all aspects of Access Control works including test and inspections compliance checks are carried out in accordance with current British Standards.
- Report daily progress to supervisor/manager on the status of all works within the Department and advise in good time.
- Would have knowledge of Access Control Security Systems
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good practical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Company Holiday
- Tools Provided
- On-Going Professional Development
- Pension Scheme