about 1 year ago
We have a vacancy for a Service Engineer to join our nationwide Service team. As part of the team you would liaise with our Service Administration department and be responsible for all aspects of service contracts, routine maintenance and the diagnosis and repair of breakdowns within an allocated area, building a relationship with our clients.
- Routine servicing and calibration
- Breakdown service calls
- Diagnosis of technical faults and resolution to professional standard.
Required Skills and attributes:
- Good Electrical knowledge Including 3 phase
- Clean driving license
- Able to complete paperwork in neat and timely manner
- Clean DBS record
- Refrigeration F-Gas registered C&G 2079 is desirable
In return they will offer you:
- Company Vehicle with private use
- Competitive Salary- DOE
- Meal allowance
- Many more benefits