Up to 28000 DOE
almost 3 years ago
Fire Alarm Service Engineer
Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas
£20,000 - £28,000 + VAN + OVERTIME
40 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to carry out planned maintenance, servicing and breakdown work on both Addressable and Conventional Fire Alarm Systems. The successful candidate will be covering the Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
• Receiving a month’s work to be planned and diarised and then booked in with customers.
• Maintaining fire alarm systems on a daily basis.
• Identifying faults.
• Attending emergency call outs.
• Carrying out repairs and on occasions installations when necessary.
• Accurately completing paperwork and daily activity worksheets.
• Liaising closely with the maintenance supervisor.
Key experience essential for the role:
• A minimum of two years fire alarm serving engineering experience is essential
• A Full UK Driving Licence
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge of BS5839.
Key experience desirable for the role:
• Knowledge of Fire Alarm Design, Emergency Lighting, Gas Suppression Systems and Trace Systems is highly desirable but not essential
• Fire extinguisher maintenan
FIA, Installation, Service, Fire,