Up to 32000 DOE
about 2 years ago
This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to develop their career. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to meet the client’s requirements and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
The role involves:
• The servicing of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Networking, and PABX (an advantage but not essential)
• Assisting/commissioning of the above systems.
• Ensure that the client is satisfied with the servicing/commissioning of the systems.
• Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company’s service system.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications:
• Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV, Access Control, Networking, Intruder and PABX systems.
• Gent approved engineer.
• 3 years’ experience in fault finding/repairing of fire alarm systems.
• Full UK driving licence.
• A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
• Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Be well organised.
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
Salary: £26,000- £32,000 dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Company vehicle, laptop and phone