Up to 40000
HG - 16177
10 months ago
- 32-42k p/year (depending on Expereince)
- 23 days annual leave
- Uniform provided
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Company mobile phone
As a mobile engineer, you will be responsible for attending site to repair, test and inspect machines that are on hire to our customers.
Performing on site LOLER examinations when required along with routine maintenance and servicing of a full fleet of powerered access machines
Responsibilities and Duties
- To carry out LOLER examinations both on site and at the depot .
- Attend on site breakdowns .
- Complete routine servicing of all rnachines
- Complete machine PDI's when back in the depot
- To perform preventative maintenance on all machines
Qualifications / Requirements
- CAPS Qualifed
- CAPS trained
- Full UK Driving License
- Competent in health and safety procedures
- Previous experience working with the following manufacturers, Nifty, Genie, Sky.jack, Manitou, Merlot, JCB