over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading specialist in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems and building management systems and controls. Offering a wide range of services including the design, installation, service and maintenance of ventilating and air conditioning systems and building management systems.
- Servicing, maintenance and repair of various Chiller plant, VRV systems, and other refrigeration / air conditioning plant as required.
- You will be required to be on the out of hours' callout rota, which is currently one week in every 15.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- You will hold a current F-Gas certificate and have experience of working on a wide range of equipment from various manufacturers.
- Centrifugal / Turbocor Chiller experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
- Attendance & Performance Bonus
- Company Van
- Company Holiday
- Mobile phone
- Pension Contribution