about 3 years ago
We are currently recruiting for an Improver Service Engineer to join my client’s installation team. In return our client is offering a brilliant working environment, excellent package and genuine opportunities to progress within an industry leading Air Conditioning & Refrigeration specialist.
- Visiting client sites to service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients.
- Diagnosing, fault finding and problem solving on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Liaising with your branch to order parts and items that are required to fix faults you have diagnosed.
- Must have some experience as a mobile air conditioning and refrigeration service engineer on commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Refrigerant handling C&G2079 is essential.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits