about 3 years ago
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to join my client’s service team. In return our client is offering a brilliant working environment, excellent package and genuine opportunities to progress within an industry leading Air Conditioning & Refrigeration specialist.
- This is a mobile role which involves travelling extensively around Peterborough and surrounding areas, visiting client sites to service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients.
- Diagnosing, fault finding and problem solving on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Must have solid working knowledge and experience as a senior mobile service engineer on commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Experienced, confident engineer with the ability to work independently.
- In particular, must have demonstrable experience of working with split systems, VRV’s, VRF’s, Close Control, Chillers and AHU’s.
- Refrigerant handling C&G2079 is essential.
- Minimum NVQ 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Company Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits