over 3 years ago
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to join my client’s service team. In return our client is offering a brilliant working environment, excellent package and genuine opportunities to progress within an industry leading Air Conditioning & Refrigeration specialist.
- This is a mobile role which involves travelling extensively around the Norfolk and Lincolnshire areas, visiting client sites to install service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- There will at times be the requirement to travel further afield with occasional overnight stays.
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients.
- Diagnosing and fixing faults and problems with refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in commercial, industrial and domestic units.
- Liaising with your branch to order parts and items that are required to fix faults you have diagnosed.
- Must have a solid working knowledge as a mobile air conditioning and refrigeration service engineer.
- Must hold Refrigerant Handling C&G2079 or equivalent.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- The ideal candidate will show outstanding customer service skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the client.
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Company Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits