over 1 year ago
We are working on behalf of an industry leading Air Conditioning systems specialist who due to continuous growth now have an available position for an Air Conditioning Engineer who is looking to be part of a focused team, providing excellent customer service covering the London & Home Counties.
My client is a well-established HVAC systems specialist who offer a wide range of services including the design, installation and service on a range of systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Air Conditioning systems ranging from VRV, VRF, Splits and Multi Splits.
- To be responsible for attending breakdowns and planned maintenance jobs.
- Completing all related documentation / paperwork.
- To take part in the call out rota.
- Ability to analyse queries, identify problems and solutions.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 3 years.
- NVQ level 2 AC
- Must hold valid 2079 F-Gas certificate and
- Full driving licence.
- Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Company Holiday
- Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme