about 2 years ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide service as requested by the Customer Service Department in the most cost-effective manner commensurate with maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Represent and promote the Company through exemplary customer relations.
- Troubleshooting and fault resolution.
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated equipment.
- To be available for a standby roster as determined by the Customer Service department.
- Full Driving License
- NVQ Level 2 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- F-Gas 2079
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Overtime Available
- Company Holiday
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- On-going training & Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits