almost 3 years ago
Lift engineer with sales engineer experience or to have successfully completed technically oriented university degree or a comparable vocational training with commercial knowledge.
- Experience with the selling of elevator components and complete systems would be beneficial.
- Experience in the elevator industry is essential.
- Excellent IT and communication skills and proficient in use of CRM package.
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of industry safety rules & excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer and consultant oriented and to be of confident appearance.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Being able to work autonomously and to be fully self organised and to be able to offer the correct solutions.
- To be target and solution driven with an excellent attitude towards customers and colleagues.
Activity list not exhaustive and may be subject to change
: • 40 hour working week 8:30-17:00 Mon-Fri (or as arranged).
• 33 Days paid annual leave including statutory holidays.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Salary/package commensurate with experience – to be discussed and agreed.
• Company float (expense account) to be re-paid in full prior to leaving the company.
• Company car (Type TBC), laptop, mobile phone and printer.