over 4 years ago
Our client is a leading asbestos testing consultancy that specialises in asbestos identification and surveys, management plans & re-inspections, sample analysis, air monitoring, project management and asbestos training.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Bulk Analyst to join a growing consultancy that can provide you with fantastic opportunities to develop your career within the industry.
You must possess the BOHS P401 qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience working within a UKAS accredited laboratory, good level of IT skills (Microsoft Office packages + TEAMS), a good eye for detail and have a keen attitude to progress within the company.
• Preparation of samples for analysis.
• Analysing samples for asbestos content.
• Database entry and contract administration.
• Producing accurate reports to be sent to the clients.
• Assisting the lab supervisor with any ad-hoc duties.