Up to 30000 DOE
over 3 years ago
My Client is one of the UK’s primary asbestos consultancies, carrying out asbestos testing, surveys and removal management across the country. They are built on the back of 17 years of experience, not counting the individual experiences of our senior team.
Qualifications & experience:
- Must possess the P403 and P404 asbestos certificates or the equivalent RSPH qualifications.
- Experience in an analyst role within the asbestos industry.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well versed with asbestos Health & Safety legislation.
- 2 years experience
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Overseeing contractors on site ensuring they comply with asbestos Health and Safety procedures.
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports. Building and maintaining a good working relationship with the company's clients.
- This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful company, that offers a company vehicle and many other benefits to the right candidate.
- We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.