Up to £30,000 depending on Experience
almost 4 years ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced asbestos surveyor with an eye for details and commitment to high standard of work to join an expanding company that value its people.
We are a fast growing Asbestos inspection, testing and non-licensed Remediation Company with a reputation in the industry for quality and integrity. Although we provide all types of asbestos services the company specialising in asbestos surveying for refurbishment and pre demolition in various construction projects.
Roles and responsibilities
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on various buildings commercial and domestic
- Undertaking re-inspections and updating the asbestos register and management plans
- Working in accordance with Health & Safety standards, Regulations and codes of practice with regards to asbestos.
- Work within the Company Policies and quality systems to ensure achievement and maintenance of UKAS accreditation
- Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required
Skills and Knowledge
- BOHS P402 Qualified or above
- Full Driving Licence
- Training and certificates including CSCS, Asbestos Medical Certificate, Face Fit Certificates and working at height is desirable but not essential
- Comfortable technology and use of onsite data collection tools, emails and calendar use
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK
- Due to the nature of the work that we undertake it will be essential for the person to pass a CRB check (Criminal Record Bureau).
- Meticulous with attention to detail and appreciation of quality work
- professional manner and Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- 25,000-£30,000 depending on experience