£25,000 - £30,000
about 2 years ago
In this role, you will provide technical and installation support for AV equipment in various sites, for example Museums, Theme Parks, Visitor Centers, Corporate Establishments, Retail Stores.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform installation work for AV Systems to the required quality levels
- Low re-work rate and all work carried out to a high quality caliber
- Installation of AV projects to completion, and managing of sites as necessary
- Liaise with Project Engineer and Project Manager on Project technical aspects, and an ability to liaise with the client or main contractor as necessary
- Flexible approach to project changes on site - escalating changes and variations to the Project Manager
- Provide updates to Operations Resource Manager on site progress
- Assist in the project commissioning as necessary
- Support junior members of staff in Installation techniques and best practices
- Assist the Project Manager in managing change and variation in the project.