Up to 35000 DOE
almost 2 years ago
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation and Commissioning of Commercial audio visual, control and video conferencing solutions across the UK & Europe.
- Follow all system documentation including but not limited to: project brief, system schematics, rack elevations, room elevations, mechanical and electrical mark ups and furniture.
- Have excellent installation knowledge of commercial AV products and brands such as Extron, Harman, Crestron, Biamp & Polycom.
- Consistently drive a high level of engineering quality from both yourself and the Engineers you are responsible for.
- Manage/lead the onsite health and safety processes outlined in the company policies.
- Regularly inspect installation work and assess against the engineering standards documentation.
- Test, or certify the performance of installed systems.
- Coordinate and/or provide basic functional training to client.
- Ability to have flexible working hours.
QUALIFICATIONS AND FURTHER EDUCATION
1. CTS - Certified Technology Specialist
2. CTS-I - Certified Technology Specialist in Design
3. ECS – Electrotechnical Certification Scheme
4. IPAF – International Powered Access Federation Training
5. PASMA – Pre-Fabricated Access Suppliers Training
6. Manufacturer Specific Training – Crestron, Extron, AMX, Nexia & SY