Up to £50,000 depending on experience
almost 3 years ago
Due to continual growth, My Client is recruiting an Audio-Visual Projects Manager to join its team based in the London and home counties areas
My Client is looking for a candidate that has as a AV professional, possibly a senior engineer looking to progress to a PM role. require a confident and experienced and to be able to take full ownership for existing and ongoing Audio-Visual Installations primarily into corporate clients.
You will be running multiple fast turnaround projects alongside each other and will take them through from order to handover.
The role will involve working closely with the Installations Manager and be based either our London office or the Wimborne office in Dorset.
- Reporting to Managing Director, working alongside the Installation Manager
- Attend handover meetings with the Sales team where you will then take ownership for assigned projects
- Build Bill of Materials and request stock for projects from the purchasing team
- Work closely with the client and main contractor to create clear project timeline and miles stones
- Assign Labour using our team of Employed and sub contract installers
- Create Visio drawings of Racks, Cable Runs, Recess, and Schematics as required
- Continually progress all dependencies for the projects
- Attend site for kick off meetings with Installation team
- Attends client meetings as required
- Take full responsibility for handover and training and associated documentation
- Motivate, and support all Installation teams, and resolve issues and challenges
- Track cost, variations and changes throughout the project
- Take full ownership for financial performance, quality and client relationship throughout
- Report project progress back the business
Skills / Experience
- You will need be to be a proven AV engineer or Senior AV engineer looking to progress.
- A good understanding of relevant AV equipment to include video conferencing, control systems, DSP’s, general audio, displays and video walls
- Ability to create system schematics and designs using Visio
- Ability to read and scale floor plans and working drawings
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Ability to drive progress
- Work and respond quickly at all time
- Strong commercial acumen
- Salary £30-50K. Depending on Experience and qualifications
- Hours 8.00 – 5.00, Monday – Friday.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Vehicle / Car allowance
- Free parking
- Mobile phone
- Free beverages (not just the coffee).
- Modern offices.
- Team outings and social events.
- Place of work – Wimborne, Dorset and London