OTE £45,000 - £60,000
about 3 years ago
My client is a is a CEDIA accredited high-end home technology company based in London, and are looking for a Sales and Design Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join one of the country’s leading CEDIA accredited companies.
The position is a long term opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with excellent training and prospects.
The structure of the role will be as follows:
- Consultancy- meeting with potential clients and selling home automation systems and home cinema rooms and lighting to meet their specific needs
- Sales- responsible for meeting and annual sales target
- Sales strategy- Development and implementation of an effective Sales strategy, we are looking for a self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Design- designing the complete system in conjunction with one of our designers in order to pass on to the Project Manager for delivery
- Business Development-networking and CPD training with local architects, interior designers, QS and M&E consultants to increase the number of sales leads coming into the business,
- Case Studies- responsible for creating case studies of completed projects. This will include arranging photography, writing a project description and distributing it through our marketing channels.
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales /design role for high end residential products or services, preferably within a CEDIA accredited company. Residential experience is essential as candidates with only commercial experience need not apply.
- Product knowledge of the following high end home automation products would be beneficial: Lutron, Crestron, Kaleidescape, Kramer, Sonos, URC, Artcoustic, Runco, Future automation, B&W, Control 4 and various projector and cinema screens
- An understanding of residential construction techniques and risks associated with automation systems such as projector drops and plasms lifts is beneficial but not essential.
- Proven record of developing good relationships with clients, specifiers and suppliers.
- Experience with dealing with high net worth individuals.
Salary circa £25k to £40k + package + Commission (OTE £45,000 to £60,000)