almost 2 years ago
We are working with an industry leading specialist who is currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Designer.
We are seeking a highly motivated, professional individual with good communication skills to deliver a quality service. Our client is an industry leading specialist who offer a wide range of services from the design, service, installation and maintenance of Audio Visual systems.
This position comes with a competitive package which includes a competitive salary, company vehicle and a bonus scheme. We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated candidate who is keen to work as part of a team and in their own in a role.
- The Senior System Designer will be responsible for the Quality of Technical Service Delivery for Pre Sales Support and Post Sales Design.
- Provide full AVIT system design service to both the Sales Department for pre sales system design and project department for full project design documentation. To include producing project design pack schematics, wiring schedules, rack layouts, M&E drawings and elevation drawings, using AutoCAD and dtools.
- Supporting the Sales team where required to confirm clients' technical requirements and assisting with specifying products, producing system equipment lists and concept drawings.
- Working closely with both the Sales and Project Teams to facilitate seamless functions in each department.
- Implementationand monitoring of internal documentation to ensure a professional delivery of technical design services to the business at all times.
- Standardising of departmental processes to further improve efficiency within the Design function.
- Provide ongoing technical support to Site Teams.