DOE + Benefits
about 2 years ago
- Experience in carrying out PPM’s and repairs to Automatic Vehicle Gates, Barriers and Automatic Door Systems – Training will be provided
- Hold DHF or Gate Safe qualification or experience with the requirements as training will be provided
- Knowledge of EN16005 is desirable but not a must as training will be provided
- Work as part of an operational team to provide and ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction is maintained
- You will have extensive electro – mechanical experience and knowledge
- Respond to reactive repairs and breakdowns within set response times and work towards company KPI's
- Strive to First Time Fix on all reactive jobs
- A sound understanding of IT and technical information
- Clean Driving Licence
Location: Based from home working in and around the M25 area
Hours: Standard 42 hours per week + 7 day call out rota (currently 1 week in 4) + overtime as required.
Equipment: You will be provided with a company van, equipment, mobile phone, and other devices deemed necessary and company uniform.
Competitive hourly rate + on call bonus, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays – on completion of 1 years continuous service you will accrue 1 day per year to maximum of 5 days totalling 25 days.
Gates, Barries, Install, Service, Automation