£35,000 - £50,000
about 2 years ago
My client is an award winning, fast paced, expanding and innovative company who design, build and maintain audio visual presentation and communication facilities in meeting rooms, boardrooms, lecture theatres, auditoria, call centres and much more across the UK. They are on the hunt for an experienced and motivated Business Development Manager who is looking to excel in this thriving company based.
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated salesperson who wants to utilise their skills and be rewarded in a great company.
The role will include:
• Following generated leads and find new business opportunities in design, planning and installation.
• Generate new business through cold calling and current company contacts • Update internal CRM systems
• The scoping and selling of audio visual and collaborative solutions from concept to delivery
• Maintain a high level of technical expertise and salesmanship
The successful BDM will have:
• A proven track record of generating new business
• Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• A proactive approach to the role
• Thorough knowledge of the AV industry