£25,000 - £35,000
about 3 years ago
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
To be responsible for the rigorous quality assurance in-house testing of all client-assigned equipment and integrated audio-visual rack systems to ensure their 100% operational status.
To assist with all R&D projects including the comprehensive evaluation and testing of existing and new technologies and the interoperability of different manufacturer products with the objective of augmenting the Company’s portfolio of solutions and services.
To conduct best practice teach-ins and knowledge transfer tutorials to installation engineers and other technical staff to establish high-quality and standardised methods of working both on and off-site, thereby ensuring the highest levels of professionalism and workmanship.
- Demonstrate an in-depth, highly technical understanding of all audio-visual and videoconferencing systems, being highly knowledgeable on and conversant with the Company’s entire portfolio of products and services.
- Continually develop, augment and successfully carry out a clear, comprehensive and stringent testing matrix for each integrated system before it leaves the production area for a client site.
- Visually inspect, power up and configure each and every component assigned to a client project. This is to include ensuring the correct software is loaded and the correct software revisions are loaded.
- Ensure the production area is utilised in the most efficient way, fulfilling all quality and environmental objectives.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security at all times in the work environment.
- Contribute fully to the Company’s commitment to the annual C.H.A.S. certification and the ISO 9001, 27001 and 14001 certifications, complying with all audit requirements and objectives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Company’s policies and vision and how the production area contributes to these.
- Produce regular reports relating to the production area and brief the Operations Director whenever necessary.
- Assist in the upkeep and operation of the Company’s demonstration room facilities.
- Maintain on a daily basis an up-to-date record of all activities and contact with clients and prospects through the Company’s CRM database.