Back to job search
Up to 35000 DOE
HG - 5681
almost 2 years ago
- Work closely with clients to provide equipment and advice that support the clients business and requirements
- Arrange appointments to carry out scheduled service or surveys or remedial work.
- Plan working routes ina time and fuel effective manner
- Service, install or remove and dispose of fire extinguishers or extinguisher parts as necessary.
- Carry out site surveys as directed.
- Carry out and follow specific contract instructions
- Work in a safe clean and environmentally friendly way.
- Remove packaging and/or redundant or faulty parts from the Clients premises at the end of each job
- Ability to follow specific contract instructions
- Complete the work logs using the equipment provided.
- Report on activities as directed on a daily basis
- Complete PDA system accurately for all work undertaken in a timely manner to facilitate invoicing
- Maintain vehicle and lockup to a high standard of cleanliness
- Participate in stock checks as required
- Suitable 3rd party accreditation in BS5306: Fire Extinguisher maintenance from a recognised organisation such as BAFE and/or FETA
- Educational qualifications that demonstrate proficiency in Maths and English (GCSE Levels C or above)
- IT skills - proficient at Microsoft office systems, Word and Excel.