almost 3 years ago
Calibration Field Service Engineer
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Calibration Field Service Engineer with an eye for detail and commitment to high standard of work to join their ever growing service team.
- Repair and calibrate laboratory instruments on-site at customer facilities.
- Perform I.Q.O.Q.P.Q. on Brookfield laboratory instruments on-site at customer facilities along with and as developed by sales management and sales engineers.
- Contact customers to schedule on-site field service visits and provide quotations received by Customer Sales & Service staff as follow-up.
- Instruct customers on features and benefits of higher level Brookfield instruments that can provide enhanced testing capability, working with them to increase their understanding and use of Brookfield instrumentation, along with the appropriate analysis to match their need with the right instrument.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND in a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience of onsite service/commissioning and working in a technical support environment.
- First rate customer service or customer focussed experience is essential.
- Basic IT and network administration and fault finding.
- Clean driving license.
- Competitive salary: £35K - dependent on qualifications and experience
- Company car
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life cover at x 4 salary
- 40 hour working week