over 2 years ago
We have a vacancy for a Service Engineer for the South East of England, based from home located in the East Surrey, East Sussex, Kent areas, to join our nationwide Service team. As part of the team you would liaise with our Service Administration department and be responsible for all aspects of service contracts, routine maintenance and the diagnosis and repair of breakdowns within an allocated area, building a relationship with our clients and keep the equipment in excellent condition. The work is centred around the South East area.
- Routine servicing and calibration
- Breakdown service calls
- Diagnosis of technical faults and resolution to professional standard.
- Weekly submission of properly completed reports (as instructed)
Required Skills and attributes:-
- Good Electrical knowledge Including 3 phase
- Clean driving license
- Clean DBS record
- Refrigeration F-Gas registered C&G 2079
- Competitive salary- DOE
- Company Vehicle, including private use
- Meal allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Overtime/ Bonus