Newcastle upon Tyne
over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a catering engineer based in the North East to service and maintenance on catering equipment.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- COMCAT (1, 3 & 5)
- LPG (Would be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, edition, or relevant electrical qualifications would be an advantage)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Full UK Driver’s Licence
- Basic Salary from £35000 to £38000 based on experience
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Private Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Van & Fuel card