about 1 year ago
We are seeking to recruit for permanent positions experienced and qualified commercial engineers to undertake PPM Servicing, Fault Finding Diagnostics & Repairs, raising required replacement Estimates and subsequent installation of boilers etc:
- GAS SAFE certified Service, Maintenance and Fault-finding repairs to domestic and commercial gas boilers, testing of pipelines, commercial kitchen canopies with Gas Safety Interlock Safety Systems, gas fires, testing & purging, etc
- Checking out F&E tanks, pressurisation units, expansion vessels and water treatment devices.
- Fault finding and repairs to heating systems, radiators & valves, motorized valves, pumps, time clocks and room thermostats.
- Service, Maintenance, Fault finding and Filter changing to AHU’s and AC splits. Major repairs and replacements to AC equipment can be carried out by others.
- Fault finding, investigation and repairs to hot & cold-water systems.
- Installations of new replacement boilers
- IT literate to work with and update various management systems such as Verisae etc.
- Providing ‘professional’ detailed works reports, recommendations, estimates including model / part numbers, pics etc of equipment you require the office to obtain.
- Obtain your own standard materials required from local merchants. You will be provided a credit card.
- You will be provided a new or very low mileage van and PPE that we always require to be kept clean and of smart appearance and a mobile phone.
- Overtime: Time + half of your equivalent hourly rate will be paid for all other hours including Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Standby: £80 pw You will be required to remain close to your residential address enabling prompt response.
- Payment: Weekly in arrears. Monday - Sunday
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays paid at the hourly rate from accrued monthly credits.
- Travel: Between your first and last job.
- Call outs: 3 hours x rate to Inc. 1 hour on site. Additional hours paid extra.