about 3 years ago
Main Purpose of Your Role:
- To efficiently carry out all aspects of Commissioning on the product and Balance of Plant, including all interfaces with third parties, as required by the specific project.
- Observe and follow all Health, Safety and Environmental standards, regulations and requirements, and procedures as per the company handbook at all times.
- Train clients and personnel on the product to allow safe operation as required.
- To carry out all fault finding (local & remotely) on installations, ensuring that all problems are closed out to the required quality standard.
- On occasion as instructed by the Commissioning Manager, support the wider team in specialist trouble shooting and field support as required.
Goals & Objectives:
- To efficiently and effectively commission CHP and Balance of Plant together with all ancillary equipment under the supply or responsibility, including customer interfaces
- To ensure the correct, concise and timely completion of all documentation relevant to the tasks to the expected quality standard and procedure.
- To ensure that all “customers” receive good, yet cost effective service & to ensure that they are satisfied with the product.
- To manage all operational duties connected with Commissioning Engineer and any third party contractors with efficiency & effectiveness, but at the lowest operating costs
- To ensure that all operational duties are undertaken within the rules of the Health & Safety handbook & than any other personnel under your control associated with those duties possess or receive adequate guidance and supervision to enable them to correctly carryout the duties needed
Knowledge & Experience
- Competent time served Technician in a mechanical/electrical discipline, preferably with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Competent Technician with considerable skills and in-depth knowledge of gas and diesel engines.
- Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Driving Licence or access to a form of transport to undertake the duties of the post in full.
- Hold a recognised H&S qualification and in date CSCS card.