3 months ago
- You will be carrying out the servicing, fault-finding, repair and maintenance works on compressed air systems.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to our customers, office staff and junior engineers.
- Deliver an effective response to maintenance demands from the site.
- Ensure compliance with all H&S and Environmental systems and procedures and take an active part in the development of any policy.
- Previous compressor engineering experience is essential
- Must be enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills with ability to discuss engineering issues with Customers, Works Engineers, and senior personnel within companies.
- Full UK Driver’s license
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Available
- Company Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Mobile phone
Compressor, Engineer, Service, Air Compressor