almost 2 years ago
Our engineers are responsible for the installation, servicing, fault-finding, repair and maintenance works on compressed air systems.
We are looking to add an experienced Field Service Engineer to our engineering team and maintain our high standard of service.
Duties and responsibilities
• Install, service, troubleshoot, repair and maintain Compressed Air Equipment
• Install and maintain Compressed Air Distribution Networks using a range of pipework solutions • Install, programme, maintain and troubleshoot Compressed Air Control Systems
• Manage, record and complete all works using our job management software on one of our PDAs • Provide telephone support and troubleshooting to our customers, office staff and junior engineers
• Maintain strong lines of communication with the servicing team to ensure we can manage our works and customers’ requirements efficiently
• Provide high levels of customer service whilst adhering to H&S and company policy at all times • Assist the sales team by completing site surveys for new installations and upgrades of compressed air equipment and distribution Essential Skills / Experience
• Sound knowledge of electro / mechanical principles
• Ability to apply knowledge to practical situations working on compressed air equipment
• Ability to follow instructions, reading and understanding electrical and mechanical schematics and diagrams
• Sound understanding of external factors which can affect compressor performance
• Valid Full Driver’s License and safe driving record