over 2 years ago
- To carry out the service, maintenance and repair to a range of air compressor systems.
- Providing exceptional service to our customer base by identifying and applying the best solutions.
- Take lead technician responsibility for ongoing technical issues. Provide reports and resource plans as required.
- Complete all relevant paperwork in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in the compressed air industry
- Capable of building strong relationships both externally and internally, with a conscientious, flexible, 'can do' attitude.
- Self-starter who is happy to work alone with remote support.
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
- Overtime available
- Company van
- Company holiday
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Many other company benefits