Up to 32000 DOE
HG - 01022019
over 3 years ago
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake planned and preventative maintenance of compressed air systems
- Deal with emergency breakdown faultfinding and repair.
- Action machine commissioning and training activities
- Install compressors and compressed air systems
- Repair broken-down equipment under emergency call out
- Participate in the Call Out Rota.
- Complete admin (Time sheets, etc)
- Maintain good professional working relationships with all existing and new customers.
- Salary offered – 40-hour week (£30k+) Depends on experience and ability to work with low and high pressure rotating equipment.
- Home based with National Travel if required
- Overtime – first 4 hours at x1.5 then x 2, Saturday x1.5 until 1300 then x2 until Monday 8.00am
- Hoildays - 23,24,25 days