Dual Trained Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
over 4 years ago
We currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Analyst to join our growing team. If you are looking for a job for life and want to work with a highly successful company whose reputation for quality and efficiency far outweighs others in the industry, then this is the role for you!
You will carry out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and analytical works whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspection.
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Supervision of contractors’ remedial work, signing off removal works or rejecting unsatisfactory removals
- Visual inspection and 4SC procedures
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings through our self developed and industry-leading software, NexGen.
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a phablet device
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction
- Maintaining your personal QHSE documentation and adhering to internal assurance processes.
- Site representation of Lucion Environmental Ltd.
- Providing a professional and courteous service to clients, answering any queries that they might have as well as specialist advice and interpretation where necessary
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
ESSENTIAL PERSON CRITERIA:-
- BOHS P402 or equivalent
- BOHS P403/P404 or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of HSG:248 The Analyst Guide
- Working knowledge of HSG:264 The Survey Guide
- Full UK driving licence (manual)
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check
- Flexible approach to travelling and out-of-hours working
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
- Attention to detail