about 2 years ago
My client is a well established and well respected service provider in the UK medical industry. Due to expansion within the business they are looking for an experienced medical field service engineer.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Field Service Engineer, covering the home counties.
• Visiting private and NHS hospitals to service, repair and maintain biomedical equipment
• Working on patient monitoring systems, blood pressure monitors, defibrillators, ventilation equipment, Anaesthetic equipment.
• Flexible role, based from home, responsible for managing your own workload.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experienced in medical/biomedical engineering
• Experience in the service various medical equipment - patient monitoring, blood pressure monitors, defibrillators, ventilation equipment, Anaesthetic equipment.
• Electromechanical skillset - Preferably with a qualification to back this up • Interpersonal and presentation skills
• Full UK Driving licence.
• Pension Scheme
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Company vehicle and fully paid expenses
• Flexible working hours