over 3 years ago
My client are looking for a experienced Field Service Engineer that is familiar with diagnostics, software, hydraulics, fault finding and in some cases guidance systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain equipment for customers associated with Construction equipment
- Diagnose faults and successfully carry out repairs which may be chargeable, warrantable or internal type jobs.
- Lifting of heavy machinery, applying common sense to items that require the assistance of special tools
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required.
- Complete in full the job cards relating to work undertaken including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, Delivery forms and Photo’s as necessary.
- Attend training courses as required by the company to maintain satisfactory levels of compliance and understanding
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work area within the workshop
- Maintain a clean, tidy company vehicle if provided to carry out your role
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the company’s Health and Safety policy and follow all company procedures as outlined in the company employee handbook.
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Able to work alone and on your own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s licence