almost 2 years ago
- Complies with all relevant Health and Safety legislation applicable to the role.
- Carry out Service Work on Diesel Engines, Gas Engines, Generators, their Ancillaries and Controls Systems.
-Carry out Repair Work on Diesel Engines, Gas Engines, Generators, their Ancillaries and Controls Systems.
- Carry out Commissioning of Diesel Engines, Gensets and control systems to ensure that all products are ready for the customer.
- Carry out Sea Trials on Marine Engines (Yacht and Commercial)
- To compile Technical Reports on completion of each job detailing the work undertaken and the reasons why.
- To use diagnostic tools and procedures and identify faults which can be communicated to the customer.
- Support other service and sales activities as directed. e.g. attending meetings with other department representatives
- To be responsible for stock control of parts and equipment that are in their care
- As and when required perform duties in the workshop.
- Competitive Salary + Overtime + Bonuses (Summer, Christmas) + Company Vehicle
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays. Rises to 30 days after 5 years' service.
- Annual Performance related bonus (company performance not individual) based on a percentage of base annual salary.
- Summer holiday bonus - 69% of one months' base salary, paid in June.
- Christmas bonus - Up to 60% (depending on length of service) of one months' base salary, paid in November.
- Full sick pay (for three months, then half pay for three more months, then quarter pay after that).
- Life assurance/Death in service. Pays out twice the annual salary.
- 9% pension contribution paid by employer with no minimum contribution fromthe employee.
- Private Medical Insurance for employee, partner and dependents.
- Excellent work/life balance.