Up to 34000 DOE
HG - 6826
11 months ago
Specialise in the design, manufacture, installation and service of a range of materials handling solutions for customers throughout the UK. Seeking to recruit an experienced, multi skilled Field Service and Installation Engineer to complement our established and successful team.
- Based from home, you will undertake both planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Including breakdowns, repairs and LOLER services.
- As well as installation and commissioning on a range of scissor lift, goods lift, vacuum handling, overhead rail systems and traditional stacker equipment for clients throughout the country.
- With the ability to liaise with and provide support to customers at all levels, exceptional organisational and communication skills are essential for the role.
- A full clean driving licence is also required.
- Whilst mechanically biased and comfortable in all aspects of hydraulic repair work, additional LOLER inspection experience and electrical skills including 17th Edition IEE regs certification would prove distinctly advantageous.