almost 2 years ago
To undertake the service and repair of commercial laundry equipment for a varied range of customers and industry sectors.
The work will be service contract work, upgrades, repairs, service and fault finding and will therefore require you to travel to see various customers in your region. You’ll therefore need to be service focused.
- The role will involve fault finding, service and repair on commercial laundry equipment
- You must be comfortable to work within a variety of customer premises, from care homes to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible - you will therefore receive your parts via our Royal Mail delivery service both to your home address and via a nominated pick up point / drop box
- You must carry out regular stock management of carried parts
- Work is scheduled daily through your work tablet and smartphone
- Your safety and the safety of those around you is critical; it is essential that you have the correct attitude toward safety
- To support the Company in securing more potential sales business, by spotting and submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives and drive essential behavioural and process change
- Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- To handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times – you are the face of my client to our customers and will be expected to act as such.