Up to 35000 DOE
over 2 years ago
Looking for a qualified fire alarm commissioning engineer with the following skill sets. Good contactable references are required.
- Experience withing the Fire & Security Industry
- FIA courses passed
- Expereince with Installation, Fault finding, Design, Maintenance & servicing
- Knowledge Emergency lights
Work area is mainly Covering
- Greater London
- M4 Corridor.
- Emergency call out rate on a rotating basis (approx one week out of five)
- A weeks sick leave paid (worth approx another £615) and if you have not utilized all of the paid sick leave then we pay it back to you at the end of the year, pension, bonus is based on company performance and not compulsory (however, historically we have paid a bonus every year between £200 & £1,000 – also linked to your performance).