DOE + Benefits
HG - 8166
about 3 years ago
- Ensure that all works are carried out to comply with Health and Safety.
- Ensure all sites across the portfolio are compliant at all times.
- Daily interaction with client giving advice, solving issues and building a professional relationship.
- Ordering all relevant equipment and materials for works to be carried out.
- Attend site visit to produce survey reports for quotation purposes and future works.
- Attend contract review meetings.
- Create and submit weekly reports to the client.
- Ensure that you meet all monthly targets that are set.
- Delvelop engineers and training plans.
- Responsible for the correct accreditations such as BAFE SP203
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have high levels of IT literacy.
- Full understanding of contract P&L
- Strong Health and Safety awareness.
- Driving Licence.
- Enhanced DBS clearance.
- Provide Out of hours advice to on call engineers when applicable.
- Working hours are 8am-16.30pm Monday - Friday standard with overtime expected to be carried out where applicable due to the nature of the role.
- Office based role with site visits required where applicable.
- Company Vehicle Provided.
- Laptop provided.
- Mobile Phone provided.
- 25 Days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays