Up to 38000 DOE
HG - 7619
over 2 years ago
Fire & Security Alarm Engineer
- Servicing, Commissioning, Installation (Small works), Fault finding
- Salary OTE £50k per annum, Company Vehicle, Uniform, 22 days holiday (rising to 25) + Bank Holidays
- Hours of work – standard Hours – 45 per week 08:00 – 17:00 + out of hours Call out Rota - currently 1 in 6
- Carrying out the Servicing of Fire Detection/Alarm Systems, Emergency Lighting, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and various other systems within our field of operation together with installation of replacement/additional equipment.
- You will also be expected to remain smart and presentable at all times, working to a professional standard and maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Prior experience of the Servicing and fault finding on Fire Alarm Systems, Intruder, and associated Security systems, and Emergency Lighting Systems
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- FIA accreditations would be desirable
- A working knowledge of the current British Standards (BS5839 and BS5266) would be preferred.
- Also, if you have completed any of the FIA BS5839 Training Units this would be advantageous.