almost 4 years ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will manage and ensure installations are completed on time, to budget and to the required standards by Fire and Security Installation Engineers. You will also work closely with Project and Account Managers to deliver an excellent service.
- You will be working with our Direct installation team primarily working with our sales team delivering systems to end users. From time to time subject to work load they will assist with our projects team on larger projects.
- Area of coverage will be from the Bristol office and the role will mainly be office based.
- Must be driven and be able to implement better practices to improve systems.
- The candidate must understand installation practices and standards governance of Fire alarm systems, access control, CCTV and intruder alarm systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Holiday
- On-Site parking
- Automatic enrolment pension scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits