Up to 50000 DOE
HG - 33875
7 months ago
To manage and maintain, all install projects throughout the business. Making sure all completed work is to the highest standard and managing the Project managers and small works admin manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage a team of project managers and small works admin manager.
- Report financial performance, including revenue, margin risk & opportunities to Operations Director & the Board.
- Provide regular 3 month forward looking forecast to the board of directors
- Ensure timely submission of, payment applications inline with contractual obligations
- Develop, mentor and coach all direct reports, completing Performance reviews on a 6 monthly basis, ensuring all objectives are met.
- Improve on sold margins across the installation and small works division, through cost control and risk mitigation.
Essential requirements for the job
- Experience in a commercial and M&E within the security & fire industry.
- Commercially and contractually aware with a working knowledge of the NEC3 and JCT contract frameworks.
- Experience of financial control on projects, including application of payment processes & stand down procedures.
- Experience of managing a team of Project managers, engineers and sub-contractors.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer facing professionalism in a high demanding role.
- Experience of managing contract portfolio up to £10 Million per annum.
- Experience in the Utility sector and critical national infrastructure.
- Experience of managing internal and external relationships.
25 days holiday. Healthcare package, company car/car allowance.