Up to 26000 DOE
over 4 years ago
Assessing buildings for potential hazards and planning fire protection equipment accordingly.
Servicing and maintaining portable fire extinguishers to British Standards 5306.
To ensure fire protection systems are carried out with a high level of safety, efficiency and workmanship.
- company Vehicle
·Company Smart Phone
·Full Tool Kit
·20 days holiday, plus 8 statutory bank holidays only
They have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
We are now seeking a Fire Extinguisher Technician.
• Carrying out planned service and maintenance tasks on a varied customer base keeping the role interesting - from a retail unit to an office block
• To deliver excellent customer service
• To ensure all reactive and corrective work is completed within set parameters
• Offering a comprehensive service to our customers' in accordance with British Standards in a defined area
• To have a DIY related background
• To be technical minded and be keen to learn and progress
• To be highly organised
• Engineering experience is desired but not essential as full training is provided