about 1 year ago
To carry out fire extinguisher maintenance that comply with the associated regulatory standards and industry best practice.
Building and maintaining good relationships with the client. Demonstrating high standards of customer service that support the Firemark Culture.
Providing technical expertise to customers includes installing, maintaining and carrying our remedial repair to products.
Work remotely, over a geographical location and being able to prioritise and manage workloads. Occasional nights away from home maybe required
Scope and purpose
- Work closely with clients to provide equipment and advice that support the clients business and requirements
- Arrange appointments to carry out scheduled service or surveys or remedial work.
- Plan working routes in a time and fuel effective manner
- Service, install or remove and dispose of fire extinguishers or extinguisher parts as necessary.
- Carry out site surveys as directed.
- Carry out and follow specific contract instructions
- Work in a safe clean and environmentally friendly way.
- Remove packaging and/or redundant or faulty parts from the Clients premises at the end of each job
- Ability to follow specific contract instructions
- Complete the Firemark work logs using the equipment provided.
- Report on activities as directed on a daily basis
- Complete PDA system accurately for all work undertaken in a timely manner to facilitate invoicing
- Report any discrepancies to the Operations team
- Report any sales leads or opportunities to the Operations Director without delay
- Participate in internal and External audits as required
- Maintain vehicle and lockup to a high standard of cleanliness
- Participate in stock checks as required