over 1 year ago
The work requires an individual to carry out the detailed service of active fire suppression systems and in the event of finding upgrades or anomalies detail out the work requirement and carry out the upgrades required at that time or if works are more extensive at a later date.
- To carry out the Service & Small works of Fire Suppression systems.
- To attend sites following a schedule of pre-planned service visits.
- To assess the fire suppression systems, detection systems and power supplies plus full mechanical function, check, test and verify the correct operational integrity.
- Carry out an assessment of the immediate risk to ensure the fire suppression system is still fit for purpose and is still capable of providing its initial intended function.
- Using a supplied Service Tablet, follow and fill out the companies Service check sheets to ensure that a record and a service history of the fire system is collated and maintained.
- Flag non-conformances and detail the works required to make rectification works.
- Liaise with the client to ensure that they are abreast of the service requirements and seek their interaction where needed to ensure all the required service checks and tests have been carried out.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to produce high quality work.
- The ability to learn and take on new technical skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organising.
- Decision making.