Up to 35000 DOE
HG - 0770
over 1 year ago
The work requires an individual to carry out the detailed service of active fire suppression systems and in the event of finding upgrades or anomalies detail out the work requirement and carry out the upgrades required at that time or if works are more extensive at a later date.
The Service area is predominantly Midlands and sometimes South UK.
There is plenty of scope for increased responsibilities and also for travel abroad once the competencies and a skill sets required are demonstrated.
- To attend sites following a schedule of pre-planned service visits.
- To assess the fire suppression systems electrical 12-24VDC control, detection systems and 240VDC power supplies plus full mechanical function, check, test and verify the correct operational integrity.
- Carry out an assessment of the immediate risk to ensure the fire suppression system is still fit for purpose and is still capable of providing its initial intended function.
- A company van will be provided along with Tablet and phone.
- Major tools
- Reporting into the Service manager and with the service team ensure that communication from site is properly recorded and that the clients’ interests are looked after
- Build and strengthen customer relations throughout with the delivery of consistent quality work and communication.
- Develop and maintain your knowledge relevant to fire industry standards and practices.
- Attend skills and update training on all the types of fire system NFS work on.
RISK ASSESMENT, FIRE,