Up to 37000 DOE
almost 2 years ago
- Proactively manage all aspects of fire within the company.
- Project manage all fire installations through to completion including commissioning.
- Trouble shoot advanced fire alarm issues
- Work with engineering and office teams to ensure fire compliance
- Creating awareness and understanding of the discipline across the company.
- Working with the Service Manager on every aspect of Servicing and Small Works to ensure compliance, efficiencies and best practice for all fire related works.
- Understand, action and maximise revenue from the discipline.
- Fire Auditing to company and NSI standards
- Adhere to all the latest British Standards regarding fire
- Any other related works the company deems relevant to the position
Already qualified and working to FIA units:
- Units 1,5,4
- Units 2 & 3: Advanced Detection
- Unit 6: Advanced Commissioning
- Unit 9: Fire Risk Assessments
- Unit 11: Fire Detection for Dwellings
- At least 5 years working as a Fire Engineer or similar role.
- Client focused, honest, selfmotivated and well organised.
- Able to effectively manage own time
- Computer literate to include Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows Operating systems and Fire panel software
- Experience within other security disciplines would be beneficial
- UK driving license
The salary is between £35k and £37 with car or car allowance, pension, phone, laptop etc., 25 days holiday.