Forklift Field Service Engineer
over 4 years ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
- - To carry out the service; repair and maintenance of a mixed fleet of associated mechanical handling equipment ranging from Electric, LPG, and Diesel lift
- - Knowledge of automotive, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems and components.
- - Complete relevant paperwork upon completion of repairs.
Skills & Qualifications Desired:
- - Full UK Driving Licence.
- - Good communication skills
- - Ability to work unsupervised to a high standard
- - Salary: £25K - £30K
- - Overtime Available
- - Company Holiday
- - Company Vehicle
- - Company Phone
- - Pension Scheme
- - Many Other Company Benefits